Professional Criminal Defense Attorneys across Southwest Michigan
The firm of David G. Moore, Attorney at Law, provides criminal defense, bankruptcy, family law and civil litigation counsel and advocacy to people in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and surrounding areas.
Our founding attorney is a former assistant district attorney turned criminal defense lawyer who knows how the system works from the inside. Having handled many jury trials, David Moore knows how prosecutors review and try cases. He knows how police can leave pertinent information out of police reports to make the targets of their investigations look like they are guilty. He also knows how to read between the lines of police reports and spot the problems in the prosecution’s case — weaknesses that our legal team can turn to your advantage.
Skilled Defense Against A Wide Range Of Criminal Charges
Our attorneys vigorously defend people accused of a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- Drunk driving: We provide strong, knowledgeable defense against all types of intoxicated driving charges, including operating while intoxicated (OWI), operating under the influence of drugs (OUID) and related charges.
- Traffic violations: We fight traffic violation charges and work hard to restore our clients’ drivers’ licenses.
- Drug crimes: We tenaciously defend people charged with possession, trafficking and related charges involving marijuana, medical marijuana, methamphetamines, prescription drugs and other controlled substances.
- Violent crimes: It is important to defend against violent crime charges aggressively. We provide a strategic defense against violent crime charges ranging from murder and manslaughter to domestic violence and assault.
- Sex crimes: Criminal charges involving sex crimes can have lasting impact on a person’s life. Whether you have been charged with sexual assault, possession of child pornography or another sex crime, we can defend you.
- Theft crimes: For crimes ranging from petit theft to grand theft, armed robbery and burglary, our defense focuses on results.
- Weapons offenses: We create a solid defense against weapons charges, including carrying a concealed weapon, armed robbery and other weapons charges. We also seek the restoration of our clients’ weapons rights.
- White collar crimes: Charges involving fraud, embezzlement and other white collar crimes have serious consequences. We will aggressively defend you.
- Juvenile crimes: Do not let a mistake ruin your child’s future. We help young people fight juvenile crime charges and avoid lasting penalties.
- Polygraphs: Because David Moore was a District Attorney, he knows how the state can use polygraph results against you.
- Search Warrants: As a former prosecutor, Mr. Moore understand the rules regarding search warrants and how to challenge evidence found during search warrants.
- Probation violations: We protect clients accused of violating the terms of probation.
- Criminal appeals: A criminal conviction might not be the final word. Depending on the details of the trial, an appeal might reverse a conviction. We handle all types of criminal appeals.
Call A Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
At our criminal defense firm, our aim is to use our legal skills, intelligence and experience to obtain the most favorable result for every client.
If you need a criminal defense or DUI attorney to fight the charges against you, contact our office by calling (269) 808-8007 to schedule a free initial consultation.