Explore Articles by a Top-Rated Criminal Defense and Family Law Firm
- Supreme Court nixes warrantless blood tests for DUI suspects
- 3 Michigan cities may consider marijuana decriminalization in November
- Kalamazoo man faces charges for heroin possession after a traffic stop
- Michigan residents face meth charges after search inside a Paw Paw home
- Michigan may pass new drugged driving laws
- Conflict between local and state marijuana laws spreads
- Michigan parents may face consequences for a child’s criminal charges
- Mistaken identity can lead to erroneous convictions in MI
- Despite growing acceptance, marijuana arrests are rising
- Why people accused of sex crimes in Michigan need legal representation
- New Michigan law may protect those reporting prescription drug overdoses
- What precursors can lead to wrongful convictions in MI?
- What are the consequences your college student might face from drinking?
- Impaired driving in Michigan
- How does deferred prosecution work?
- Incarceration to rehabilitation: Will Michigan shift its focus?
- What factors impact blood alcohol content?