David G. Moore
David G. Moore -Biography
David grew up in rural West Michigan, the son of a parochial math teacher. He received his undergraduate degree from Arizona State University. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, where he graduated in the top 1/3 of his class and making the Dean’s List multiple semesters. He is licensed to practice law in Michigan and Arizona. David began his career practicing criminal law as an assistant prosecutor.
David is a litigation and trial attorney with his predominant focus being in the area of criminal defense. He never lost a felony trial as a prosecuting attorney. As a defense attorney he has conducted multiple capital felony cases. David believes that his clients are best served by taking a multi-prong approach to defense: sincere mitigation efforts and intense litigation preparation. He is approachable, straightforward and honest with each of his clients. No matter is too insignificant nor too complex for David to handle.
When not working, David enjoys exercise, shooting, cooking new TikTok recipes, and spending time with his family.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. – 09/2000
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.A. – 1997
- Cass County Michigan, Assistant Prosecutor
- St. Joseph County Michigan, Assistant Prosecutor
- Hettinger & Hettinger P.C., Portage, Michigan, Associate Attorney
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Law – Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Michigan, 2001
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2004