Our law firm serves clients in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and throughout southwest Michigan.
Accomplished Juvenile Crimes Attorneys
in Kalamazoo, MI
A juvenile arrested for an alleged crime.

Get Immediate Help

Call Us Now

There are few circumstances that are more upsetting than having a minor child face serious legal jeopardy. If your child has been accused of wrongdoing, the consequences that come with the juvenile justice system can last a lifetime. While juvenile offenders are not treated as harshly as adults, it is vital to help your child resolve these issues with as few lasting challenges as possible. 

Attorney David G. Moore is an advocate fore the accused. He understands that juveniles are best served with compassion and rehabilitation, not punishment. In cases where a juvenile has been wrongfully accused, he will work tirelessly to help them get a favorable outcome in their case. 

A juvenile could face charges based on the same crimes that adults are frequently charged with. Some of these offenses include the following:

  • Theft
  • Assault
  • Sexual assault
  • Minor in possession of drugs
  • Minor in possession of alcohol
  • Rape or statutory rape
  • Indecent exposure
  • Criminal mischief
  • Underage DUI

Winning Strategies for Every Case

Explore Our Practice Areas

Unparalleled Expertise


Powerhouse Defense Team
Attorney David G. Moore has a track record of success when it comes to advocating for juveniles. His experience and skill is an invaluable tool in your child’s case.
Client Focused Solutions
At our firm, the client always comes first. We provide personalized defense strategies based on the facts and circumstances of each juvenile case.
Proven Defense Strategies
We know how to build a successful defense strategy in juvenile court. We can rely on our experience and skill to help your child get the best possible outcome to their case.

Informed Decision-Making for

frequently asked questions

  • Do Juveniles Need a Lawyer in Kalamazoo?
    It is in the best interest of a juvenile facing criminal charges to rely on the guidance of an attorney. The consequences of a conviction might not be as steep compared to adult offenders, but they can still have a major impact on the life of your child.
  • What are Long-Term Consequences of Juvenile Offenses?
    The courts seal juvenile records once a child reaches 18 years of age. That said, law enforcement retains access to these records forever. They can come into play in future criminal investigations.
  • How Long Can a Juvenile Case Take in Kalamazoo?
    No two cases are exactly alike, so it is impossible to predict how long one will take resolve. That said, juvenile cases typically take at least a few months to conclude. In some situations they can take much longer.
  • Can a Kalamazoo Juvenile go to Jail?
    Juveniles are held in separate juvenile facilities pending trial. While they are kept separate from adult offenders, a judge could require a minor to remain in a juvenile detention center while awaiting a hearing.
  • Does a Juvenile Have a Right to an Attorney?
    Juveniles—like adults—have the right to an attorney. Any case that includes the possibility of incarceration requires the state to provide legal counsel if a juvenile cannot afford one.
  • How do I Find a Juvenile Lawyer in Grand Rapids?
    It is important for you to seek out an attorney that truly understands the juvenile justice system. The juvenile in your life will be best served by an attorney that heavily focuses their legal practice on the defense of juveniles.