Skilled Criminal Defense Attorneys For College Students in Southwest Michigan
At David G. Moore, Attorney at Law, our experienced criminal defense lawyers serve clients throughout southwest Michigan, including college students.
Effective Legal Advocacy
David Moore, our founding attorney, is a criminal defense lawyer and former prosecutor who has extensive experience. Drawing on his insight, our legal team provides both resident and nonresident students with knowledgeable counsel and courtroom advocacy for:
- Underage drinking including minor consumption or minor in possession (MIP) charges
- College student OWI, DUI (drunk driving)
- College student drug possession and other drug crimes involving marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, acetyl fentanyl, 2C-E and more
- College student traffic violations including speeding and reckless driving
- Violent crimes including assault and weapons charges
- Sex offenses against college students, including sexual assault, rape and Internet sex crimes
- Retail fraud or theft
- Other misdemeanor and felony crimes
College students and their parents have unique concerns about how a criminal record may affect continued enrollment, scholarships, future employment opportunities and driving privileges. Our attorneys diligently explore all avenues to avoid a conviction if at all possible, and to avoid or limit jail time, license suspension, fines and other penalties.
Facing charges as a “stranger in a strange land” can be very stressful. We regularly represent out-of-state clients who are in trouble with the law, including college students or their visiting parents. We are available day or night to help you deal with any arrest or traffic offense.
Contact Us Now For Help
As your criminal defense team, we will provide strong local representation and personalized attention. Contact us online or call us at (269) 808-8007. We offer a free, confidential initial consultation.